For this episode, I’m walking you through how to deal with the temptation to weigh yourself AND what to do if you already did step on the scale and see your weight.
- Get rid of your scale (or at least put it away) if you have not already.
- What would you do if you saw a number you like or are okay with, and what would that number be?
- What would you do if you saw a number you don’t like, and what would that number be?
- How different are those two numbers?
- Would either of those numbers affect the remainder of your day?
- What are you looking for by stepping on the scale?
- If you happen to see the number on the scale, you need to process the meaning that you are giving to the number that you saw.
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation